Saturday, December 5, 2015

AX 2012 | Cash Sales

In this post we will illustrate how to configure and process cash sale within Dynamics AX 2012. Cash sales is one of the common business practice between entities. In cash sales process the customer is required to pay cash on the spot. Dynamics AX create two vouchers when we post sales invoice with cash payment terms as follow:

First voucher

Debit: Customer Account

     Credit : Revenue Account 

Second vouchers 

Debit: Cash Account

     Credit : Customer Account

follow the few steps below to set up and process cash sales:



1- First, create Cash payment terms. Go to Accounts receivables > Setup > Payment > Term of payments. Click New, Enter the code and description then make sure to select COD payment method then select the Cash checkbox  finally select the cash account.


2- Next, Crete sales invoice. Go to  Accounts receivables > Common > free text invoices > all free text invoices > Click new > select customer account then add invoice lines then switch to header view.


3- Next, from the payment tab select Cash from the terms of payment.


4- Next, Post the Invoice.


5- Message will appear, verify that the invoice has been posted. 


6- Next, to view the invoice vouchers click Invoice journal button then click the voucher button.


7- Verify that the cash sales vouchers has been created.


8- Next, to track  all cash sales invoices go to  Accounts receivables > Inquiries > COD outstanding. clear the show open only checkbox to view all cash sales invoices. verify that the our invoice has been added to the list.


See you :)

See Also

3 comments:

  1. cash sales vouchers are not being shown on my voucher transactions window. what should be the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete